feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Yusuf B Sinaga - Author @ Earn Bucks Online



Hi, My name is Yusuf B. Sinaga.

People usually called me Ucup, Cup, Cupi and many other nickname, but I am proud to be born as Yusuf B. Sinaga. I was graduated from Medical Faculty of Malahayati University in Bandar Lampung, Lampung, Indonesia.

Now I work as a Medical Doctor in Public Clinic.


As the subtitle of this blog says; I am not an internet expert, I don't understand HTML code and I don't even now how to create a "stirring" Blog. But  here I am, an internet newbie, learning to Earn-Bucks-In.Blogspot.Com.



Earn Bucks Online is my 2nd Blog, the 1st one is What U-see Is What U Got which is not a popular Blog either :)


So, if there anyone out there who wants to give any constructive critism, I'm all ear...


Owh, one more thing...don't forget to post a comment and your link before you left this blog, let me know your blog too.


And if you feel interested in link exchange with me, please visit the Link Exchange Page.




Thank You,


Yusuf B. Sinaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment