feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

My 1st Payment from NanoMoneyCorp.com

Labels: ,



After waiting about 30 days, finally i can withdraw my money from one of the HYIP that i've followed.
It's not so big, but it mean so much for me..because it's my first payment from HYIP, and as i already said in my previous post that this is a high risk programme.

This is the screen shot of the payment to my Liberty Reserve account (click to enlarge).




So this will proofing that NanoMoneyCorp.com is a paying HYIP.
Here some details about this HYIP:
  • Investment type : The Pool, The Venture, The Fund
  • Minimal deposit : $20
  • Payment : 1.2 - 1.8 % Daily, Manual.
  • Investment period : 30 days
  • Referral bonus: 7%
  • Domain creation : August 24th, 2005
  • Domain expiration : August 24th, 201
Feel interested to invest? Sign up here for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment