feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Pending Payment from StableInterest.com, is it SCAM?

Labels: , ,


Three days ago i try to withdraw my investment from StableInterest.com, but untill today my Liberty Reserve account haven't receive any payment from this HYIP. I'm asking other member of this HYIP, and they had faced the same problem with mine.

I also have sent a ticket to the customer support of this site, but yet no reply from them.

Since new year of 2010 this HYIP hasn't pay its member, or may be it only pay selective member. So all i can do now is waiting and hope that this HYIP didn't turn into SCAM.

I warn you not to invest in this HYIP before this problem is clear, and if this problem still persist untill the end of this week i will put this HYIP on my SCAM list.

But I'm still hoping that this is just a temporary problem :)

See my other HYIP here.

1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 2, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

the same story is mine. i invested money till now my account is still showing pending,and it due to end this month of march,how do i collect my money when still on pending. plsssss help is it a SCAM!

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment