feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

My 3rd Payment From NeoBux

Labels: , ,

Thank you LORD for another gift you've given to me.
Today i got my 3rd payment from Neobux, the very recommended PTC that i knew.
I just want to share another proof of payment i've got from this PTC, i'm just another member who want to show the world that this PTC is so d*mn good :)

See this screen shot of my PayPal account (click to enlarge)...




Notification in my inbox...




Why don't you make your own payment proof ?



Click Here To Join For FREE




Or Click This Banner




6 comments:
gravatar
Illidanek said...
January 28, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Wow thats a pretty nice payment, howz ur neobux goin? post some of ur stats :)

gravatar
yusuf@earnbucksonline said...
January 28, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

@lllidanek..
yeps..that's pretty good for a newbie like me..;))
my referal's click is dropping this week..
hmmh..my stats isn't good enough to be posted in here..
have you join in neobux? if not..please join with me :D

gravatar
buxbag PTC said...
January 31, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

wahhh congrats :D

saya sendiri belum pernah sekali payout sebanyak itu ^^ heheh senengnya mencicil belasan :P

gravatar
yusuf@earnbucksonline said...
February 7, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

@buxbagPTC..ini sist Ame yah?
deuh..pake merendah segala sist Ame ini,emang COna belasan, tapi 2 hari sekali CO kn?hehe..

gravatar
Ambae.exe said...
February 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

mg makin sukses ya kang

gravatar
Bonthain said...
February 27, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

BRAVO kang Yusuf

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment