feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Special Thanks To Dsai@bloggerstop.net

Many thanks to our Father In Heaven above, today after being confused so many hours (because of my lack of knowledge) finally i made the 'new collapsible multi tabbed widget' working it looks more neat and cool than the former multi tabbed widget i used. But that's not the point, feeling of satisfaction is much more excite me. If you could see how happy i am right now my friends :)

My special thanks goes to Blogger Help Templates Widgets SEO Tips and its team for posted many great tutorials about blogging, but especially Dsai whos helping me to make this "new multi tabbed widget" could working in my blog. Actually this wasn't the 1st time he helped me, many improvement made in this blog is following his advices in bloggerstop.net. I don't know how many peoples he has already helped, but i give two thumbs up for his generousity and willingness to help his blog readers solve their problems. So if you need any great tutorials about blogging, i suggest you to visit bloggerstop.net.

So once again i would like to say thank you very much Dsai for your help with my blog's problems and to improve it. Keep posting great tutorials and helping other bloggers working with their site.

God Bless U


Regards,



Yusuf Sinaga



0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment