feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Payment Proof - PayPal Wishlist

Labels: ,





Still remember my wishlist in PayPal Wishlist about two months ago?
Today i got the answer to my wishlist. I receive a notification email from PayPal, they've sent me my PayPal wishlist gift into my PayPal account. Its total $ 3, not too much, but i'm happy with that, because it's equal with my 'not so much' effort around 2 months ago.

This is the screen shot of my payment from PayPal Wishlist programme.



Many thanks to PayPal Singapore and PayPal Ltd. for the free gift, hope there wil be another gift programme this year...
I didn't pay enough attention on your last programme, but i will do better if you have another programme LOL... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment