feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

My Blog Has Been Restored & Running Back Normal Now

Labels: ,

Yippiee yee...Hip hip Hoorayy...
I wanna say Thanks to GOD...
Brother Key, Amink and all of my friends out there for encouraging me through this situation (hahaha..it will makes it sounds more dramatic ^^).
I also want to give special thanks to Nitecruzr, for helping me out with my problem for this 5 days...

Today my blog is going back in business, after 5 days being labeled as SPAMMED BLOG.
I don't know why it's happened to my blog, but it's okay because now my beloved blog is running back as usual.
Hope something like this won't happen again in the future.
Come back often to see new information about how to Earn Buckz Online - For a newbie like me :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:
gravatar
Amirizio said...
December 11, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

hahahaha..

ada nama gw di blog ini..

wah.. kudu blajar dari pa dokter neh..

soalnya blog gw yg songwriter-wannabee.blogspot.com blom ada isinya uy..

hahahahahahaha...

gravatar
Yusuf Sinaga.dr said...
December 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

ahahha..makana diisi dunk bro..
iya biar ikutan tenar lw disni..:)
gw dah ga sabar nh lait isi blog lw yg pnuh lagu2 ciptaan lw ehehhe..

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment