feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

What Should You Do,If Your Blog is Labeled as Spammed Blog?

Labels: ,


Five days ago I was so surprised because I saw a message like this appeared when I'm trying to access my blog..

"The blog you were looking for was not found."

You can't imagine how panic i was at that time, then I checked on my blogger dashboard and found a button with "Restore Access to This Blog" words on it. I click that button and what makes it worst is, i read that Blogger.com has labeled my blog as a spammed blog. I don't know why, but Blogger said that it might a false alarm.




So I'm looking for help in Blogger Help Forum and after I do all the step given by someone in there, today my blog is restored by Blogger.com.

This is the steps:
Step #1 : Read about the problem. Read additional articles, which tell you where the problem starts, as time permits. You can read Nitecruzr article about this problem here.

Step #2 : Submit a review request. If you facing the same problem with mine, log in to your Blogger dashboard. You will find a "Restore access to this blog" button, click on it.

Step #3 : Submit an entry to the Appeal Spreadsheet here. Just enter the URL of your blog and submit it.


Step #4 : Post a report in BHF (Blogger Help Forum), choose this category for your post --> "Something Is Broken". Provide the BlogSpot URL of the blog(s).  Be brief, and be polite. Brevity and politeness count in BHF. To post a report click here.

After you do all the steps, now all you can do is wait and pray, it took 2 days for my blog. Hope it works faster for you.

You can read additional information related to this here:
Blogger Content Policy
Google Privacy Policy
Google Terms Of Service (TOS)

If you like this post or this is helping you solve your problem, subscribe to this blog or subscribe via email.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment